Friday, October 5, 2012

To-Do Lists


38 Weeks, 5 days pregnant.  My life looks a bit ridiculous right now.  I spent so much time "nesting" for weeks leading up until this point, convinced (or more nervously prepared) that this little guy was going to come much sooner rather than later, that now I find myself sort of running out of things to do.  My "to-do" lists continue every day however.  I have been to the grocery store ever other day, making absolutely sure that we are up-to-date on every possible thing we could ever need.  I have vacuumed three times this week, and do laundry daily.  I've been to Target more times than I can count in the last month and even fit in a nice big trip to Costco.  I know that Peanut could easily hang out for another two weeks, however, I also know that he could come tonight.  And because he could possibly come tonight, I cannot shake this feeling of needing to constantly be ready, at any moment. :)  


I am typically super productive with my days, but as I have been running out of things to do, I have started to tap-into my creative side.  Recent projects include knitting this Turkey Hat for Thanksgiving, 


Breaking out the colored pencils for some artistic time,


 and finishing one last project in the room (coat hook & hung picture).


Looks like we're ready to go.  Now when are you coming?

1 comment:

  1. soon and very soon...but probably not soon enough!!!! You are SO ready!

    ReplyDelete