Monday, May 7, 2012

Belly Band to the Rescue!


I just wanted to write quickly because a few fun things happened today.  Two days ago it was blazing hot and today was the most rainy of a day Boulder has seen in a long, long time.  To celebrate the gloomy sort of day I met my good friend Laura Ramos for coffee.  Laura brought along her little bundle of joy, Tate, whom is about 6 weeks old.  Having been born 5 weeks early, however, he is still a very little and adorable guy.  While holding Tate for a good portion of our visit he decided to leave me a special gift and pee on me :) Thanks Mr. Tate for getting me ready for what is just around the corner!

Today Laura also gave me a bag of a few of her maternity clothes, including two belly bands.  I have been holding out, making my clothes continue to work as long as possible.  The last week I have really started to notice that even my most stretchy jeans are becoming noticeably uncomfortable.  When I came home I immediately put the belly band on and WOW!  This thing is so comfortable!  I am thrilled that I can now probably fit into all of my normal pants for a few more months at least.  Thank you Laura!

No comments:

Post a Comment