Monday, July 30, 2012

Wonderful, Beautiful Colorado Shower

This last weekend was wonderful, but also a whirlwind!  Friday night my good friend from college, Hannah Rodgers married her best friend David.  It was a beautiful ceremony and will be an even more beautiful marriage.  The wedding was an hour and a half south of Boulder, so Friday was a long day with a long drive at the end of it.

Saturday morning my mom came into town for my shower that was Sunday.  Her and I tripped around Boulder on Saturday and finished off the night with a great dinner at Foolish Craig's with Judd.  My mom loves the Food Network show, Dinners, Drive-In's and Dives, so this DDD restaurant was a must.  We were not disappointed.

Sunday was my beautiful shower that a number of my good girl friends collaborated to throw.  My friend Laura Riegel headed up the effort that was hosted at Laura Ramos' beautiful house. Stephanie Whitehill made the incredible decorations (and amazing virgin mojitos).  Jessie Walters and Laura Walter did two funny (non-cheesy) games.  My sister-in-laws' Nicole and Hope were in charge of crafts - painting bird houses, and making a guest book.  The guest book turned out amazing and I will cherish it forever!  Most of these girls, along with my mom and mother-in-law Cathy and friend/ professional gardener/chef, Leah Biber, contributed food and drinks.

I feel so spoiled and love from everyone that was there!  It was so fun to look around the room and see lots of women that I love.  I also cannot believe how adorable all of the little things are - this little man will be one sharp-looking guy!




























1 comment:

  1. Nicole, it was wonderful to share such a special event with you and your mom and dear friends! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete