Sunday, August 26, 2012

Adventures in California

I haven't written in awhile, mostly because I was in California for 10 days last week!  My mom got married on the Lake in Tahoe and so Judd and I flew out to be there for the weekend.  Judd flew back on Sunday and I stayed until the following Sunday so that I could make it to my 10 year High School reunion as well as go to my California shower.  Between the two weekends my friend Laura Ramos came out with her adorable son Tate and we hung out on the Lake for a few days.  After I took them to the airport in Sacramento I headed over to the Bay Area where I stayed for a few days with my Brother, Sister-in-law and my nieces and nephew.  Finally at the end of a great week I came back to Sacramento for my shower and HS reunion.


Mom and Bo's Tahoe Wedding:


 Truckee:

San Francisco:


 California Shower:





 10-Year HS Reunion:





1 comment: