Monday, April 9, 2012

Telling the Schechter Family (my mom's side)

The news is out!!  Finally!  And PHEW, its been a long few weeks of keeping this (mostly) secret.

We traveled to southern California this past weekend to celebrate Easter with my family.  When we found out I was pregnant we knew that this would be the perfect weekend to tell my family.  I am 13 weeks now, one week from the Second Trimester and at a great place to share the news.  A few weeks ago I was shopping used classic childrens books for a friend's baby shower and came across a Berenstain Bears book, "A Day with Grandma."  I bought the book and wrapped it with a picture of the UltraSound taken two weeks ago to give to my mom this past weekend.  The video below shows her (and the family's) priceless reaction.

2 comments:

  1. That was adorable! I loved those books growing up, too. Your mom is so cute!!! Congratulations again you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! So much joy!

    ReplyDelete