Friday, February 10, 2012

Peanut = Little Nutting!


Oh my goodness.....I have wanted to be able to say this for quite some time now...I'M PREGNANT!!!  Woo-hooo!!!  I have always known I wanted lots of kids but have always had milestones I wanted to cross first (like graduate school!) before truly letting myself catch "baby fever."  I graduated with my Masters in Architecture last May and almost immediately started to have baby on the mind.  After a few months of seriously figuring out if this is really what we want right now, Judd and I decided to start trying.

For some reason I was very skeptical that I would be able to get pregnant.  It just seemed too good to be true.  I was mostly worried that I would find out that, (like many women whose hearts I break for) infertility was going to be something I would struggle with.  HUGE sigh of relief when I found out I was pregnant less than a week ago.  I definitely did NOT think I was pregnant.  I was not showing any of the normal signs that women talk about - no sore boobs, not fatigued, not peeing a lot.  (Although I did up my water intake so that I would pee more and let myself think it was possibly because I was pregnant! ha).  I was so convinced that I was not pregnant so I waited until I was definitely late to take the test.  Sure enough, it was positive.

Now I get to finally indulge in ALL of the EXCITEMENT that I have been anticipating for months!!!  I love babies, I can't wait to be a mom and I just think pregnant women are the most beautiful things in the world.  I have always loved reading pregnancy blogs, so I always vowed that I would write one myself.  Judd and I have also set-up an email address for "peanut" (little Nutting :-) that we are going to occasionally write to until he/she is old enough to access it him/herself.

The fun thing about this blog is that I am going to keep it secret until the word is out, after we tell my family at Easter, 9 WEEKS AWAY!!!  I don't know how I am going to make it that long...

No comments:

Post a Comment